Las Casitas Rentals
Las Casitas Vacation Rentals
You never know what you may see as you walk through the brush at Rancho Lomitas. Sometimes it is something rare, like indigo snakes breeding. Other times it is a tiny wonder, such as velvet mites coming out after a summer rain. Benito and Toni have always sought to provide opportunities for others to come to Rancho Lomitas to experience what the native brush of Starr County has to offer. Towards that end, we have six one-bedroom vacation rentals and one two-bedroom vacation rental which we call Las Casitas. Although we will be adding bits and pieces over the years, the casitas are comfortably furnished including fully stocked kitchens. All you have to bring is your favorite food and drink! The casitas are perfect for nature photographers, Winter Texans, people visiting Starr County on temporary job assignments, hunters who are looking for a little more comfort than the deer lease might provide, and people who just want to get out in the brush.
Each casita has:
- A fully furnished kitchen
- Bath with a walk-in shower
- Flat screen television with service provided by satellite
- Wireless internet
- Either a queen, king, or twin bed
- Either a sofa sleeper (queen or full) or a jackknife sofa
- Towels and bed linens
- Weekly housekeeping
Rates vary depending upon the duration of your stay:
- Daily - $75.00 per night for one-bedroom casita and $100.00 per night for our two-bedroom casita (two night stay required)
- Weekly - $375.00 for one-bedroom casita and $495.00 for two-bedroom casita
- Monthly - $1125.00 for one-bedroom casita and $1495.00 for two-bedroom casita (electricity billed separately)
- Three months or more - $1000/month for one-bedroom casita and $1335.00/month for two-bedroom casita (electricity billed separately)
If you are interested in renting a casita, you can check out the rates and reserve your room using the button below, or email inquires to [email protected]. You can also call (956) 500-1392 and we will return your call as soon as possible.
For those who want to spend a little more time here enjoying nature, come stay at one of our fifteen full hook-up RV sites or in one of two primitive campsites. All of our RV sites have 50 amp and 20 amp connections. Five site also have 30 amp connections. Near the main house, we have a restroom for our guests' use. Camping and RV rates:
Be forewarned that although there are two roads one can take to get to the ranch, both are dirt roads. Please call ahead to check on availability of sites, on the condition of the roads and to make certain that someone is here to unlock our gate and assist you to park.